Sunday, January 2, 2011

1-1-11

This is my first post - for my first 365 photo project.



My goal is to share images that relate to Solon Community School District Media Services activities, but because there is no school on New Year's Day, I'm starting with a photo I took today at home. It is one of the work spaces I use on weekends and evenings and shows that although I love the school issued MacBook, PCs are still part of my equipment stash. I think it is important not to get too dependent on a platform or brand. I need to be flexible and ready to learn how to use the tools available to me.

One of the tools I am using right now, (because it is easily available and I carry it with me all the time), is my personal digital camera. Unfortunately, a few weeks ago it started leaving a vertical red stripe on the left hand side of the image, but I've learned to ignore it. I may use the camera in my laptop occasionally for this project if I don't purchase a new camera soon. Or maybe I will learn how to use PhotoShop to edit out the blemishes! That has been on my "to do" list for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment