Monday, April 16, 2012

4-15-12

This was my mantra today before presenting to about 100 of my colleagues at the Iowa Association of School Librarians. My topic was @dvocacy: Using your Personal Learning Network to build support.

I was nervous, but it went pretty well. I really love the message of, "what you think is obvious, someone else will think is amazing". It is all about sharing.


To get people up and dancing, all you need is a competition for chocolate. Wow, that was fun. 


 Thanks Scooter Hayes, (Melvil Dewey) for allowing me to use your "Super Duper Library Dance Party" song with the crowd.



It was great working with Shannon McClintock Miller to organize a fun learning experience for the conference kick off.



1 comment:

  1. You did a great job last night and didn't seem nervous at all! You are a great example for the rest of us! :)

    ReplyDelete