Wednesday, August 1, 2012

8-1-12


Loading the car up with stuff to take into school. My first day of the 2012-13 school year.

First order of business - rediscovering the top of my desk at the high school.


Our mobile units at Lakeview were all pushed into a compacted space to make it easier to clean the carpet. Tomorrow, the custodial crew will help me roll them back into place. When that is done, I will start marking the shelves for the next move. We are reconfiguring the units to make a story time area in the middle of the media center. I'm pretty sure we will end up moving 12,000 or more books. I need to start recruiting volunteers for next week. Anyone want pizza?


This is getting closer to what I had in mind for our chapter book area when we first designed it. I think the students will love it. If they don't - it is easy to change up.





No comments:

Post a Comment