Sunday, August 5, 2012

8-2-12


Quite awhile ago I purchased a $15 Groupon for $50 credit to create a Mixbook. I have done Mixbooks for family and friends already, so I thought it would be fun to put one together as a sort of SCSD Media Services yearbook. I take tons of photos throughout the school year, so it was easy to pull them together for an overview of our activities. I think the format will really effectively translate the energy, fun, learning and creativity found in each of our libraries.

When it came time to check out, I couldn't resist getting a couple extra copies. My thought is that I will place a copy in each staff lounge for a couple weeks and then make them part of each library's collection. The students will love looking through them. Or maybe I should save a copy for the Central Office waiting area? Wouldn't it be a neat way to highlight our services to the folks passing through there?

No comments:

Post a Comment