Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8-7-12


What is Kelly doing? 


This is way I used to make all our signage when I worked in "Media Services" at Ellsworth Community College, many years before desktop publishing. Kelly, one of our high school administrative assistants, still uses this technique to do certificates. When I was cleaning my home office  this summer, I ran across the unique (antique?) tool I used for that process. Kelly said I was "person of the day" for giving it to her.


I love this book about raising chickens in the city! We've been talking about this.


On my way to DesMoines, I stopped at the outlet mall. I LOVED this jewelry display. Clipboards and pages from a book. Brilliant.


I was heading to DesMoines to set up the booth for the Iowa Association of School Librarians at the School Administrators of Iowa annual conference. This is what you get for $500. I stopped at Wal-Mart and Menards on the way home for chairs and a rug. @shannonmmiller is bring the table. No electricity.  Bare bones.







No comments:

Post a Comment