Sunday, November 18, 2012

11-18-12


On the weekends, I have a lot of chores to catch up with. Sometimes,  I listen to music, but usually, I listen to podcasts. One of my favorites is Google Educast. I usually just listen to the audio, but then I feel like I'm missing some of the valuable screen demonstrations they use on Google +. So, I hooked up my iPad to the tv/monitor upstairs where I was putting away the laundry.


Snap! I had Chris Betcher right there! I was using the YouTube app, so I realized about half way through that it was a July show. But it was one I had missed and it had a Google librarian on the show! Awesome!


And, on an unrelated note, but worth mentioning, I ran across a fantastic video by 
@DanEdTech  on @mluhtala 's blog. It explains very clearly how to save iOS photos on Google Drive. Wow. I had NO idea and I will be sharing this with staff!






No comments:

Post a Comment