Tuesday, November 20, 2012

11-20-12

A few years ago, I wrote a grant to buy the READ software from ALA. I was intimidated by the thought of using Adobe Photoshop and I got overwhelmed trying to plan out where to take the photos and when. 
This year at Lakeview, I realized I had the perfect setting and the opportunity. We have a green wall in the media center and a school full of parents, students and staff during parent teacher conferences. 

Yesterday, I set up a tripod with a camera, connected to my laptop and starting snapping photos of readers. It was so much fun! I must have explained the green screen process 50 times, but I was also able to suggest how this process could be connected to the curriculum. (Have a the student put themselves next to a pyramid or on the moon!) 

At the end of conferences, 

No comments:

Post a Comment