Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12-18-12


Arrived at SMS about 7:15 after stopping at Savvy's for a latte. Today's activity. snowflakes using http://snowflakeworkshop.com/ 

I love this LOL snowflake!

Students submitting their screenshots to my dropbox earned this badge in Edmodo:

Busy in the SMS Media Center, with TEAM READ logins.

Until 2:15 pm, I worked with 6th grade Science students learning how to create citations and notes in EasyBib Pro, using my alter ego Junie Jones to create a project for each period. I had a break for lunch after a 6th grade class visited the MC for their weekly checkout.



 At 2:30 pm, I was in a 4th grade classroom, helping students insert presentations and other files into their e-portfolios. Yesterday they created them using a template I designed.



I met with the teacher until 4 pm to show her how to use an embed gadget to add student work from Blabberize, Animoto and PhotoPeach.


We also talked about resources for the Northeast region studies they will be doing after the break. How about a Google Street View tour of the White House?


I left about 7 pm after checking cataloging and running labels for new books. (27 pages for the New Books report)






No comments:

Post a Comment