Saturday, February 2, 2013

2-1-13


A view of my office (KK) from the hallway.

Today was an unusual day, as I spent it all in one building. I had already planned to cover for Karen at the high school in the afternoon, but when a 2 hour delay was called for frigid temperatures, I told her to take the morning too and I would stay put.  

I loved being with the high school students, talking about books, cell phones, Minecraft, science fair, snowmobiles... You know, whatever. And I had a chance to concentrate on some work I have been meaning to get to like book ordering, purchase orders, statistics, planning.


At the end of the day, I received an exciting email from an internationally known DJ who has agreed to Skype with our Media Literacy class. I can't wait to blog about it next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment