Sunday, February 3, 2013

2-3-13


This video turned up in my Twitter stream Thursday and it reminded me of a project I have been meaning to do since September when per my request, GWAEA sent me the data for online resource usage for all districts for the 2011-12 school year. 

So I created a spreadsheet and starting working on the numbers. I completed a similar project in the fall of 2009, using statistics from 2008-2009.

I started Friday evening and finishing this morning. 



You can view the project here at: Study of the usage of databases by GWAEA districts

I have already shared it with SCSD staff via my "Making Connections" blog and I plan on offering it to my GWAEA colleagues. I don't know if anyone else does this but I find it valuable to compare our stats to those from other districts. 







No comments:

Post a Comment