Thursday, February 7, 2013

2-6-13


February 6 was National Digital Learning Day. We went low key, asking staff to fill out a 4 question survey (20 responses) and encouraging them to take photos of technology in action (4 teachers sent pictures). I probably did not do enough to promote it, but I think it was partially an attitude that I can understand, "We use technology every day and it is just part of our DNA. What's the big deal?"

I did appreciate the efforts of our AEA, which had GoogleHangout sessions for the entire day. I dropped in on several of them long enough to know I want to go back to the archive and watch the full video. The one with Tony Amsler explaining how to set up a Hangout was especially good. 

Everyday is digital learning day in our district.

No comments:

Post a Comment