Friday, July 26, 2013

7-25-13


What a great day at the Goggle Apps for Education Iowa mini-summit. The event was hosted by the great folks at Van Meter and organized by AEA staff. The sessions were diverse, well done and practical. I can't wait to share my learning with the staff at SCSD.

Check out the twitter hashtag at : http://www.tchat.io/rooms/iagafe


Having props for photos - Brilliant idea!


I share the day with my awesome colleagues from Lakeview. The trip up and back provided for hours of planning and brainstorming. I am so excited to work with their team this next school year!


Jonathan Wylie's session on Customizing Google Sites was standing room only. And rightly so. He showed us some simple ways to beautify our Google Sites. 


I am really excited to use Google Hangouts this year. Thank you Kay Schmalen!





1 comment: