Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10-1-13


Busy day. I am so thankful the schools are less than 5 minutes apart and 99% of the time I can find a decent parking place.



It was so fun to hear from ICCA author AnnYlvisaker. It was a great way to start the day.

And then there was SMS Tech Club. They did a great job of taking ownership of the activity calendar for the next several weeks.

I am now embedded in Mr Kerkove's 6th grade science classroom where students are studying astronomy and starting their research projects. I'll be there for the next 3 weeks. We've talked about trustworthy resources and spent time exploring ideas. 

At 2 pm, I did a Google Hangout with elementary teacher librarians from Great Prairie AEA and shared some of my ideas about reading promotion.



Ended the day(in the building) by putting together a Symbaloo for Dewey Decimal fun (and fixing a Mimio problem).






No comments:

Post a Comment