Saturday, May 3, 2014

4-29-14


About 6:45, I stopped at Caseys and ordered 3 large breakfast pizzas for the Facilities staff. During their break time, they were delivered along with a big pile of thank you cards. It was a LONG winter and they did a great job. Everyone is grateful for the arrival of spring.


At 7:30, our SMS Tech Club did a Google Hang Out with the Bunger Ninjas. Our students asked them questions about the Google Ninja program. I'm hoping to get ours started at the beginning of the next school year.


Teacher Librarian Corey Rogers should be very proud of her group. They did a fantastic job putting together the slide show and responding to our questions.



I met with two sections of 5th grade Language Arts to set up EasyBib projects and get started with their endangered animals research.


At the end of the day, we finished up our School Library Month READ selfies. I had a moment of panic with I accidentally deleted the files in the shared Google folder, but fortunately, Mrs B still had them on her Google Drive. 

It was a fun project. I think I'll have a big mosaic poster made from all 213 of the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment