Tuesday, July 1, 2014

6-29-14


There are two big conferences happening in late June - the annual meeting of the American Library Association in Las Vegas (what happens in Las Vegas leaves Las Vegas!) and ISTE 2014 in Atlanta. 

Obviously, I'm not at either one of them. 

But I am following vicariously via the twitter hashtags #alaac14, #alaleftbehind, #iste14, #notatiste14
(thank you Tweetdeck)

I also joined a Google+ group with #notatiste14 folks doing daily challenges (thus, photo above).

Because I'm tuned in, I have captured a plethora of links to great resources (like this: https://docs.google.com/a/solon.k12.ia.us/document/d/1jmahc1tzqnhp6X-wIiLbpYsB1X-AiqU9wQzeeEO1p0c/preview?sle=true) and I have followed intriguing conversations.

I love how generously everyone shares their learning and their passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment